1. Keep it short: A video reel should be less than 30 seconds long, with most being under 15. The shorter the video, the more likely people are to watch it.
2. Get to the point: Keep your message short and to the point. Your video should be simple and easy to understand in a short amount of time.
3. Maintain an even tempo: Make sure you don't go too fast or too slow in your video reel. A steady pace is best so people can keep up with what you're saying and keep their attention on your reel.
4. Include a call-to-action: Tell viewers what they should do after watching your video reel, whether that's subscribing, following you on social media, or watching another one of your videos. This will help them move from passive viewer to active participant in your campaign and ultimately help you reach your goal of capturing their attention for a few minutes while they're scrolling through their feed.
5. Put together a cohesive presentation: Use a consistent theme throughout all of your...